Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sleep is for The Weak

Ugh.  I hate insomnia.  I hate even more this pseduoinsomnia that likes to hang around me like a depressed cloud. I'm not really suffering from insomnia right now, no, I've suffered from that before where I was lucky to get two hours a sleep for every three days awake. No, this is a fake insomnia where I am simply too bored with sleeping to sleep.  If I tried right now, I could sleep, easily.  But the problem is I really don't want to.

I'm bored and raging, hypo-manic and it's showing.  Little sleep, high sex drive, easily agitated, and very self destructive.  I want to cut again, not out of depression or emo fatalistic desperation.  I want to cut for the thrill of it, the blood, the damage.  I want to feel justified in feeling this crazy.

Sigh.

I can't handle this cooped up feeling.  Two more days of "freedom" if you can call it that.  Fuck. IDK anymore.  No one wants to believe that I'm messed up.  Am I that good at lying? I still feel crazy.  Damaged.  Deranged.  Part of me wants to die and end the damn suspense. 

Oh lord. Do I want to cut. Destroy something. Be angry. Rage.

No comments: